Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 8/2/2003 8:47:51 AM EDT
and man is she beautiful!  Everything is straight.  The wood is gorgeous.  The action is very smooth, but here's the kicker.  It has the best trigger I have ever felt on a Romanian.  It's smooth and light...just a couple of pounds.  The only "issue" I've found is the magwell is really tight.  I'm hoping it'll loosen up over time.  I'm pretty pleased for $329.
Link Posted: 8/3/2003 5:08:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Sweet....
Link Posted: 8/3/2003 5:41:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Brad I have a 2001 SAR 1. It a nice rifle. But Im probaly going to pick up another SAR 1 at the Eastmans ( Macon show ) this coming weekend, to just put up.I want a Laminated stock too. Heck with the stock sets going for $80-90 .I might as well just get the entire rifle for $300.Ive come to appreciate Romanian recievers.They seem to do a good job on them.Fully hardened according to campy.Extremly tough.I think I will be glad in 10 years from now.Cheers WarDawg
Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top