Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 7/7/2003 10:17:22 PM EDT
Has anyone attached a flashlight to their SAR-1?  I may need to be out in a field late at night.

I am not anticipating any problems but should the stray "wild animal" show up it would be nice to "light 'em up" with the AK before I LIGHT 'EM UP WITH THE AK!

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Logistar
Link Posted: 7/8/2003 7:43:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Try http://www.joeken.net/store/shopdisplayproducts.asp?id=109&cat=Hot+New+Items.  They have a Bulgarian style foregrip that has a rail on the bottom so that any AR-15 light system can be used. Seams rather expensive to me though.
Link Posted: 7/8/2003 9:09:44 PM EDT
[#2]
That looks like it would be about perfect but... it IS a bit expensive.

Thanks obershutze916!

Logistar
Link Posted: 7/14/2003 12:48:46 AM EDT
[#3]
A surefire M14 Brl mount would work.

I've had good luck attaching the GG&G M3 mount ($23.00) to a wide variety of firearms. A dremel tool and some JB weld will solve just about any problem <g>
Link Posted: 7/14/2003 1:46:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/23/2003 5:04:59 AM EDT
[#5]
Lemme find the stuff when i get home from work, but I had a competent woodsmith just attach a weaver rail to the wooden forend of my SAR-2. It didnt take him very long and it holds an M3/M6 fine
Link Posted: 7/23/2003 12:59:54 PM EDT
[#6]
-Hadn't thought of that Glock26.  Actually it would be NICE if I could buy ONE LIGHT that I could move between my Beretta Vertec and the AK.  Hmmmmmmmmm.

Thanks!

Logistar
Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top