Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 4/18/2003 6:55:35 AM EDT
DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY INFO ON THE AK RAS SUPPOSEDLY OUT FROM KNIGHT'S? IF SO AND YOU HAVE ONE PLEASE POST PICTURES AS I HAVE NEVER SEEN ONE. IF ANYONE KNOWS WHERE I CAN FIND PICTURES AND ONE TO PURCHASE THEN LET ME KNOW.

I HAVE A ROMANIAN SAR-1 AND I WANT TO MOUNT A HARRIS BIPOD ON THE BOTTOM OF IT.

Link Posted: 4/18/2003 9:02:21 AM EDT
Link Posted: 4/18/2003 4:07:40 PM EDT
Try RPB. They have a handguard with a rail on the bottom for just that.

www.rpbusa.com

Hunt around the AK section and you'll see that it's available with a stock set. I haven't asked them if they sell it separate, but if you find out let us know here please.

Ross
Link Posted: 4/18/2003 6:26:21 PM EDT
it is actually under the miscellaneous section and the adaptor and the handgrip are $25.00
Link Posted: 4/18/2003 8:31:31 PM EDT
What do you want one for? I don't know of any place that sells one, but frankly, I think you're wasting your money.

If you want to forward mount an optic, the Ultimak is a much better alternative. Also, ACE sells a front sight replacement that has a Pictinny rail plus a rear peep sight that you can use with a red dot optic mounted.
Link Posted: 4/18/2003 10:28:12 PM EDT
They said that they were nt gonna make them. Ill try to find the link but I think it was on BiggerHammer.
Link Posted: 5/1/2003 9:53:29 PM EDT
To the best of my knowledge the SR-47 project has been killed by the gov.

If anyone I know can get what you're after that person would Wes Grant at MSTN.
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 1:55:04 PM EDT
I tried some months ago to purchase one and finally got word from Knights that the project was bagged and they would not be making it.there is a airsoft version made of pot metal for about $125 at some places.I don't know how duable it would be.I just mounted a weaver rail on my handguard.
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 10:56:21 AM EDT
The SR-47 project failed, and last I heard it was tanked.
Top Top