Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 11/13/2002 8:52:49 AM EDT
What is the dohickee on the left side of the AK receiver.  It looks like something is supposed to attach to it.  Looks about 7 inches long and has two curved surfaces.
Link Posted: 11/13/2002 10:43:17 AM EDT
[#1]
It's the scope mount silly.

You need a Russian scope mount for it though, or you could just get a good Russian scope for your new Romanian friend.

Look up Tantal. He's the man to go to:

www.tantal.kalashnikov.guns.ru/
Link Posted: 11/13/2002 5:08:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/18/2002 12:26:43 PM EDT
[#3]
I've been looking at tantal's site, but apparently I'm an idiot because I don't see any prices listed anywhere.  Is there a special handshake or call sign I need to know?  :)
Link Posted: 11/18/2002 6:36:29 PM EDT
[#4]
E-mail him for prices. The PSO-1 "V" is only about $120 or so. It's quite a bargain.

Be forewarned though. You'll have to take a special 7 day cruise to the Ukraine and meet at an undisclosed location to get your scope. I pity the fool that forgets his American Express card. Those guys are pretty damn mean.

themao

Got ice picks?
Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top