Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 4/18/2017 10:49:29 PM EDT
Please look at this pros website at Arizona Response Systems.  He is highly qualified and has several finishes and is located on my way to work.  I will be contracting him to strip and refinish my Romy g to factory finish.  

It seems like I should request a parkerization but he, being the expert, cautioned me against that and noted that his black finish is closest to factory.  I'm torn because everything I see seems to lead to parkerization for a factory Romy.  I've researched other forums and all roads seem to lead to park.  He'll do whatever I want but I need to go into this with some more knowledge.  He has his satin for HKs and so forth, he has a park finish, he'll do a real park job as well and I trust his work but I'm not sure what to choose.  I want as factory as I can get....so im leaning park.  Your opinions are appreciated
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 11:02:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Walter Birdsong Black T
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 11:41:31 PM EDT
[#2]
What does that mean?
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 10:37:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What does that mean?
View Quote
Did you try Googling it?

Walter Birdsong Black T
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 12:00:04 AM EDT
[#4]
So I come here for advice and have to google the advice.  Wtf is the point of coming here?  Thanks anyway, I figured it out.  I bought Romanian parts and will have him match them
Link Posted: 4/26/2017 12:23:32 PM EDT
[#5]
My G is built from a new condition kit I bought in 2005. It has the original finish. It looks mostly like some process of black parkerizing.
Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top