Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 2/28/2012 7:51:18 AM EDT
how is the romanian 54R stuff in terms of quality? i am not going to pay $12 a box from the local shops for ammo. i ordered a spam can of romanian. i will have to get into the habit of clean up after shooting as with my sgl21 i shoot 2-3 times at the range before cleaning. i shoot golden tiger or silver bear in it.

does anyone know if bear or tiger has any plans to make this 54R stuff for the mosin,psl,pvd shooters? hell even if its $6-$8 a box that would be a fair price for quality new ammo and non-corrosive.
Link Posted: 2/28/2012 1:01:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Like Marlin 60's and Ruger 10-22's   ... every gun is different.  Some PSL's will shoot cheap Rusky as well as anything you put in them, others are particular about their flavor.

You have to buy some and try it in your PSL to know.
Link Posted: 2/28/2012 2:53:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/28/2012 4:29:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Here's some of what is available:

http://gun-deals.com/ammo.php?caliber=7.62x54R
Link Posted: 2/28/2012 4:32:13 PM EDT
[#4]
so you mean i got to try and shoot a bunch of different ammos at the range???

OH NO THE HORROR!!!

LOL!
Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top