Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 8/28/2010 6:45:27 PM EDT

Link Posted: 9/3/2010 11:34:40 AM EDT
When you clean that, pop off the lower handguard and see if the sling attachment point is rubbing your barrel. Mounting them there can give you issues. Ask how I learned....
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 2:00:00 PM EDT
Post up some pics of the groups you shot too...
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 2:46:15 PM EDT
Also, you should find that you will get a little better groups by getting rid of the bipod & shooting off of a bag....
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 3:55:54 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Pathfinder1cav:
Also, you should find that you will get a little better groups by getting rid of the bipod & shooting off of a bag....

Not true.
But a rear bag will help.
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 3:42:27 AM EDT

I think it does.Im not wirried about the finish. It actually will rust if I dont oil it every week. They messd up some spots putting it together and removed the finish. Its a shooter and did decent groups of about 2 inches at 100. Sadly the original PSOP is so far off from the mount I am maxing my adjustment.. The chinese PSO is about on with 3+ elevation and no windage.
Originally Posted By MOS2111:
When you clean that, pop off the lower handguard and see if the sling attachment point is rubbing your barrel. Mounting them there can give you issues. Ask how I learned....

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 6:51:32 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/7/2010 7:34:35 AM EDT by 1IV]
B square makes a barrel clamp #4 for the Harris bipod. It can mount infront of the HG, behind the gas block. It is sturdy and allows HG disassembly. I use it there and have had good results. No barrel harmonics issues. Check out the psl accuracy thread.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 7:11:33 AM EDT
I'm another vote for keeping bipods off of barrels or handguards that are not free floating. In my experience it always has a negative effect on accuracy.
Top Top