Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Chinese
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 1/6/2006 10:54:40 AM EDT
I saw one in a pawnshop today and they wanted $695.00. It was marked Mak-91. They had about 15 AKs and this was the only one with a milled receiver. The rest were regular mak-90 with a couple of WASR-10s. The only other thing I remember about it is it had a triagle in a circle and on the right side it had three vertical chinese characters. Can anyone speculate on this one?
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 11:10:34 AM EDT
[#1]
I paid $275 for one a few months ago. It has a slant cut receiver.

It is an NMH91 I believe. Heavy barrel similar to an RPK.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 2:57:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 3:27:17 PM EDT
[#3]
The rifle I saw was the national match I guess. From what it sounds like 695.00 is too much. Sometimes I wished I lived in a bigger city so I could see some variety and there were actually be competition. When only one dealer sells AKs this is how it is.
Page AK-47 » Chinese
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top