Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Chinese
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 7/24/2017 1:16:56 AM EDT
My cousins co-worker sold this to him a couple months ago for $250.00 dollars with a couple drums, few mags and a couple hundred rounds. He bought some 5 round mags for hunting and then realized he wasn't sure what the fuck to do with it so he let me have it.

Now I just gotta figure out what to do with it!
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 6:32:39 PM EDT
[#1]
First you need to remove stock to determine if it's a square or slantback receiver and replace the top cover with a regular top cover. I hope your joking about it being s piece of junk. Chinese aks are the most robust akm available
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 10:26:34 PM EDT
[#2]
$250 for that with 2 drums and ammo is a steal. Nice rifle!
Link Posted: 7/26/2017 12:02:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Just the drums alone are worth $250,and its not a piece of junk
Link Posted: 7/26/2017 2:49:30 PM EDT
[#4]
I think the "piece of junk" comment was a joke.  

As you can tell from the early replies, people mostly love the Chinese AKs.  I've seen a lot for sale used in shops, but I've never owned one.  I'm not a big fan of blued AKs (or of China or Chinese goods in general).
Link Posted: 8/3/2017 6:21:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Waiting for PolyTech Spiker to show up. Also ordered one of those "Vickers Tactical Blue Force Gear Limited Edition AK Slings" that comes in the green army webbing with the brown leather pull tab that looks like the classic Eastern and Chi Com Block AK slings.

Link Posted: 8/3/2017 10:02:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Ill give you 300 for it.........
Page AK-47 » Chinese
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top