Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Chinese
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/22/2016 8:17:52 AM EDT
Lemme start by saying, I really love the look of the Double Folder! And a milled
receiver is icing on the cake.

I have a Polytech Legends Underfolder, should I add this to it?
http://stores.polytechparts.com/polytech-front-sight-base-bayonet-assembly-made-in-the-usa/
Link Posted: 9/22/2016 12:02:18 PM EDT
[#1]
I thought about getting one for my MAK-90, but, that is a lot of coin to spend just to have the bayonet on a rifle.
Link Posted: 9/22/2016 12:08:44 PM EDT
[#2]
NO WAY. Not to a Poly Legend. You will cut the value in half, by modifying that gun. Find a MAK90, & modify that.  GARY
Link Posted: 9/22/2016 4:28:44 PM EDT
[#3]
^ +1. I wouldn't do it.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 8:51:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Looks like the Nays have it. I'm leaving her alone!
Link Posted: 10/1/2016 4:35:11 PM EDT
[#5]
I have a Poly Legend (Milled) and have re-stained the stock. Yes-it ruined collector value (although stock could be replaced), but I do not care. The gun will outlast me (and won't be sold before I go). I like it- and that is all that matters.

Now if you were talking about putting Tapco crap on it- then I should be shot!
Link Posted: 10/1/2016 11:35:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have a Poly Legend (Milled) and have re-stained the stock. Yes-it ruined collector value (although stock could be replaced), but I do not care. The gun will outlast me (and won't be sold before I go). I like it- and that is all that matters.

Now if you were talking about putting Tapco crap on it- then I should be shot!
View Quote

At least admit that you should be shot AT for the staining...at the very minimum a rifle pointed in your direction as a stern warning.

Link Posted: 1/23/2017 8:40:12 PM EDT
[#7]
I have two fixed stock Poly AKS spikers and two Poly Side-Folding stock sets with all Bakelite furniture and cleaning kit.  Having the folding stocks put on the guns and saving all the original furniture.  Love those folding stocks and bakelite.
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 8:53:06 AM EDT
[#8]
Did you modified it?  You said you weren't going to early on, but then you got some replies to the contrary.
Page AK-47 » Chinese
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top