Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Hungarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 3/22/2006 6:03:44 PM EDT
Check this one out. I just finished this build, it was my first AMD-65. I love the way that it turned out and I just thought I would share.

Link Posted: 3/23/2006 5:19:22 AM EDT
[#1]
that looks good
really like the hand guards
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 8:30:38 AM EDT
[#2]
My hungarian kit has been in the closet for some time....Im not sure which receiver to get.  Price vs. Quality.....the last thing I want is to get one thats not heat treated or is bent.  Very nice rifle.  Ive planned on going with the original style break.....I like the one youve got, what type is it?
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 4:59:57 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
what type is it?

It is an A2 style break. I bought it at a gunshow in Phoenix. It was the right length for making this kit a legal rifle.

My son is going to be building a kit simliar to mine using OD green furniture with the same Ace folding stock. The difference is he is going to put on a fake can. We will post pics of that as soon as it is done.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 10:28:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Which receiver did you use?  Very interested in seeing the fake can......fucntion is everything....LOL it just has to look good.  Thanks for the response.
Page AK-47 » Hungarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top