Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Hungarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 4/20/2016 12:38:26 AM EDT
I just picked up a DDI AK built off of a Hungarian parts kit. I'd like to buy a bayonet to go with this new rifle. I have found "sold out" that seemed very expensive. I've searched forums but havent found a reputable seller with available stock. Who do you suggest I look into? Have you had success with one of the smaller guys?

Thanks for sharing your personal experiences!
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 11:57:01 PM EDT
[#1]
I would recommend just keeping a eye on the EE they come up for sale sometimes.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 3:05:03 PM EDT
[#2]
check ebay
Link Posted: 9/29/2016 9:13:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Will other bayonets fit?
Link Posted: 9/30/2016 11:43:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Other bayonets fit.  Personally, I have no idea why Hungarian AK bayonets cost so much!.  I think I'm going to get a Bulgarian circle 10 bayonet.  They have a longer blade, and are more useful as a knife.
Link Posted: 9/30/2016 9:00:42 PM EDT
[#5]
You're welcome

FEG Bayonet
Link Posted: 10/1/2016 12:57:54 AM EDT
[#6]
That seems to be about the current price for them. The link shown is missing the belt hanger.
Link Posted: 10/1/2016 5:13:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You're welcome

FEG Bayonet
View Quote

Thanks, bought one!  Also scored a Hungarian 5 cell green mag bag for $12 delivered on Ebay!
Page AK-47 » Hungarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top