Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Hungarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 11/8/2015 1:39:45 PM EDT
So just got my AMD (the 500$ one from centerfire, FEG reciver/U.S parts...to be honest, its a good looking gun)

Now the plastic grips...planning to replace them with wooden ones. Can i use the hardware from the plastic ones for the ones i will buy? Or do i need to buy the hardware?Anyone know a better place than clearviewinstements?

http://www.clearviewinvest.com/amd65.aspx
they also got them unfinished for 12$...i think ill rather pay 20$ for refinished suprlus
Link Posted: 11/8/2015 5:13:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/8/2015 8:42:21 PM EDT
[#2]
I know the grey plastic grips are ugly, but bear in mind that they are the correct military grips for the AMD65. But you know what? I don't use them either. By all means get the real FEG wood grips - it's worth it.

Page AK-47 » Hungarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top