Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 12/11/2005 10:28:01 AM EDT
who was it that was looking for a good price for a SLR-105?  I cant find that post I replied to with the link to TheGunSource.   thanks
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 11:00:50 PM EDT
[#1]
I might be interested in it.  Please email me at; [email protected] with details.

Thanks!!
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 6:12:26 PM EDT
[#2]
I ordered an SLR-105 from the Gun Source, which they said they had in stock in their warehouse. After two weeks of being dicked around and finally being told they were waiting for a shipment of rifles from Arsenal, Templar got some in and I ordered it from him.

TGS has good prices, but I'd likely not order from them again...

www.thegunsource.com/
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 6:38:26 PM EDT
[#3]
when was that , that you tried?  I put a order in about a week or so ago...I hope its in, or at least has been shipped....ill call them tomorrow and check....AHHHH I hope its on its way or has been delivered...

Templar has SLR-105Rs?  I know he has SLR-105s, but wasnt sure if he had any AW ban compliant versions or not.....such a pain in the ass to find versions without threaded muzzles or bayo lugs now....i cant deal living in NY...

lots of people goto Penn. State and buy guns, bring them across the border....I can see why.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 12:23:51 AM EDT
[#4]
I ordered my SLR-105a1R from TGS last month while they had them in stock.  Best price I found on the internet.  Local shop was trying to get $750 for them.  I wasn't paying that.  Last I heard from them they were waiting for Arsenal to get more.  Probably will be a while with the shortage and all.  I lucked out.  TGS are good people...they sent me $50 in mags and refunded my shipping when UPS damaged my rifle (bolt handle broke through the box and scratched it up some.  They offered to take it back but I didn't want to wait.  I was suprised when a box shows up on my porch with 5 new 30rnd mags.  They could have just said file a complaint with UPS its their problem now...  I'd definitely do business with them again.  They also have great prices on Colt AR's!

Dieter122, be sure to post pics when you get yours!

CMS
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 1:03:26 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I ordered my SLR-105a1R from TGS last month while they had them in stock.  Best price I found on the internet.  Local shop was trying to get $750 for them.  I wasn't paying that.  Last I heard from them they were waiting for Arsenal to get more.  Probably will be a while with the shortage and all.  I lucked out.  TGS are good people...they sent me $50 in mags and refunded my shipping when UPS damaged my rifle (bolt handle broke through the box and scratched it up some.  They offered to take it back but I didn't want to wait.  I was suprised when a box shows up on my porch with 5 new 30rnd mags.  They could have just said file a complaint with UPS its their problem now...  I'd definitely do business with them again.  They also have great prices on Colt AR's!

Dieter122, be sure to post pics when you get yours!

CMS

ill be sure to...I contacted them today (or yesterday was it?), and my rifle hasnt shipped yet...its been like a week....they say it will be soon...im guessing a week until its in my hands at least.
For $420 im tempting to get 2 rifles, but I dont want to sell off anything else I have (rifle-wise).
Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top