Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 12/14/2003 11:47:30 AM EDT
I have in the works to re-create a rare Bulgarian AK. The AKS-74M1A1 which is a Stamped reciever .223 Sidefolder AK74. The Bulgarians for some reason went to the heavier milled reciever on the .223 with the lesser underfolder style stock. They used to make a stamped version for some time and once even K-Var imported the kits.
I have since aquired all the parts for the build and a pre-ban donar reciever which Marshall Arms will be building.
This was the Bulgarian version of the Russian 101 rifle but went out of production in the mid-late 90's. You can search online all you want but this version is so rare that not even the finest AK websites have pictures. K-Var corp was the only company that did have pictures and luckily they sent one picture to me.
In all this is a great opportunity to perhaps Re-create one of the rarest AK's made.
Anyone interested in recieving an original Arsenal Bulgaria photograph just shoot me an e-mail at [email protected] and I will be happy to foward a picture to you.
Creeper
Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top