Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 4/13/2016 5:25:16 AM EDT
I think I have the model number correct.
I want the one with the folding triangle stock.
Anyway, I was able to pick my SLR 107FR up locally, so I was able to look it over.
I'm afraid to order an AK due to the fact it may come crooked.
Who has the model I want, and will they check them for straightness?
Link Posted: 4/13/2016 6:09:26 AM EDT
[#1]
The SLR-104-34 is the one you want and the easiest place to find one is GunBroker.

You're sort of confusing "kit guns" with a factory built Arsenal:  the Arsenal will be test fired and straight.

Link Posted: 4/13/2016 9:24:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Atlantic Firearms.  Excellent reputation/customer service.
Link Posted: 4/25/2016 7:44:54 AM EDT
[#3]
OK, who has the folding triangle stock version in stock, and why are they so much harder to find?
Link Posted: 4/25/2016 11:56:19 AM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

OK, who has the folding triangle stock version in stock, and why are they so much harder to find?
View Quote
I have seen several on GB from time to time.

I think they are in higher demand therefor harder to get.  Many people including myself like the look with the triangle better
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:43:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Arsenal had a press release - or it was a post from Kvar - that no more triangle stocks would be imported for the foreseeable future.  Arsenal production has shifted to military contracts.  BTW - all SLR-104s won't ship till 2017 for same reason.  So what is in country is what you have access to.
Link Posted: 12/30/2016 5:18:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Is there a shortage of slr104-31's coming? Was considering selling my dpms mk12 to pick one up.....
Link Posted: 1/3/2017 9:55:00 AM EDT
[#7]
Doubtful they will dry up tomorrow but you never know. Arsenal has a long history of having great stuff and then it disappearing without much warning.

There was a 5-6 year gap between SLR105s being available before the 104s showed up
Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top