Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 4/12/2006 8:00:03 AM EDT
I have a really interesting situation, so I thought I'd remedy it before it becomes an issue. I live in WA state, but am currently residing in UT for school. I will be returning shortly, and I just ordered a Polish UF kit that came with everything, including the original FCG. I counted and compared the 3 pins that came in the kit, and they look the same to me, but I am no expert. Washington has a law that prohibits the sale or shipping (maybe possesion too??) of firearms parts that are exclusively for Machine guns. I would imagine the FA parts and the third pin qualify, so I was planning on selling these/trading them before I left. So, do I need to find out which pin is the "evil one," or do I just need to get rid of one of the pins and the other FA pieces and call it good? You guys are a great source of knowledge, so that's why I ask. Thanks.
BTW, if anyone wants a great deal on a nice UF kit, check out These guys. They have great prices, fast and cheap shipping, and are good to work with. My kit is a little worn as far as finish goes, but internals are perfect, and it may be possible to request a matching numbers kit for little (if any) extra money.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 9:26:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Axis pins are all the same.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 11:09:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Okay, so I can just sell/get rid of one axis pin (or keep it as "spare parts" for another sporting rifle build), and ditch the other FA only parts. That was what I needed to know. See, I knew lots of people on ARFcom would know.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top