Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 4/12/2006 4:58:28 AM EDT
Blackjackbuffers.com has these for sale. My questions are,

1. Will it drop into my DCI Yugo Underfolder? If not do I get the single or double hook FCG?
2. Does it come with a disconnector spring, if not will the original one work ok?
3. Lastly how do I get the selector lever out of my Yugo. I can`t seem to turn it counter clockwise(up) like on most AK`s. And I definately can`t turn it clockwise because of the underfolding stock. So what am I missing?

Thanks
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 4:59:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Nevermind question #3 I just got it.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 5:41:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 6:53:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Your safety should rotate counter clockwise. You may have to press the trigger to clear the disconnector. Look inside the rifle as you're doing it and you'll see if there is anything obstructing it.

As for Tapco... good luck. They don't work for everyone.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 7:01:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Ive heard about the blackjack universal double hooks but in my opinion I think its better to just notch a single hook receiver to fit a double hook. Its not hard to do and is the correct way of doing it. YOu will need to use the original spring. For the most part people are very happy with the G2's Ive seen a few posts recently about complaints but I have sold a bunch and never had one returned.

www.MidwestArmory.com
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top