Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 4/10/2006 10:32:57 AM EDT
I'm thinking about purchasing my first AK. I found one that looks really good but I wanted to get some opinions on it before I spend $600+

Anyone know anything about this? Is Atlantic Firearms a decent company?

www.atlanticfirearms.com/programming/expand.asp?Prodid=188
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 10:35:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Excellent gun.  Blaine at 'Atlantic Firearms' is good people.  Tell him you're a member here.  They're currently going for $519.00 + $20.00 shipping/handling for ARFCOM members.  Check out the Equipment Exchange under "AK Rifles."

Bud
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 10:40:58 AM EDT
[#2]
I love mine!

Link Posted: 4/10/2006 10:43:18 AM EDT
[#3]
It would be hard to go wrong dealing with Blaine at Atlantic Firearms.  You will have to search far and wide to find a bad word about Atlantic.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 11:55:23 AM EDT
[#4]
OK Guys you talked me into it (it wasn't gonna take much ), I just called and got the ball rolling on it.

Quoted:
Excellent gun.  Blaine at 'Atlantic Firearms' is good people.  Tell him you're a member here.  They're currently going for $519.00 + $20.00 shipping/handling for ARFCOM members.  Check out the Equipment Exchange under "AK Rifles."

Bud

Man I don't know how I missed that, you just saved me $50! Thanks!

Quoted:
I love mine!

i3.photobucket.com/albums/y95/jerrellwise/053105.jpg

I love that blonde wood, I can't wait to get mine!
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 3:56:46 PM EDT
[#5]
No range time, but the ones I have seen, held, and given a thorough once over were all squared away, with good fit/finish. I would have bought any of the ones I looked at if I wasnt so happy with my Romanian lady.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 1:05:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Congrats, Jfrush.......I have 1 just like that...Love It!
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top