Link Posted: 4/2/2006 12:15:33 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Franks and beans!

Inside joke...

Link Posted: 4/2/2006 12:26:41 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
KF, we are patiently waiting......good luck!

Aimless, you don't know what you are talking about. I stand by my words.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 12:57:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Not to quote you exactly aimless and this will probably deleted and my account locked.....But I believe the situation was being discussed about having rules changed in the AK equipment exchange and you said something to the effect of ::Where are they going to go? There arent any other boards that have a  free equipment exchange like this one:::
Translation:::  Screw them, we have them by the balls cause they cant go anywhere else, so we can rail them as hard as we want and theres nothing they can do about it::::: Atleast thats how it sounded to me...
If I am wrong on this I apologize.....But I want to see the thread made public....My old Sgt. Major one told us "A man with Integrity has nothing to hide."
That being said Krink gave the members a place to go that has nobody trolling from the AK side to try to dog our guns and talk about how superior thiers are...I can only recall one arguement in a thread over there in the whole time it has been open, Not even a VEPR VS. Arensal thread.....Unlike here... It is a friendly site without that ELITIST attitude that was so rampant over here....If your friends wife was talking down about him to you...Wouldnt it be your duty to tell him about it? In my opinion krink did the same kind of thing.  He and many other members over there Are true gun lovers....They love guns and love to teach others about guns.......

Grow up and realize you got caught talking trash....man up and admit it and stop trying to make krink sound like the bad guy....
He was probably wrong for posting that...But you were more wrong for saying what you said.....Get over it...Now your mad cause he gave the people what they wanted and took the wind out of your little sail boat of power...
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 12:58:16 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Franks and beans!

Inside joke...

Link Posted: 4/2/2006 1:06:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 1:06:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Let's get back on topic!

I was at a gunshow and I saw a Romanian AK-47 that said "WASR" on it. Is that a good gun to buy? TIA.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 1:15:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Soooo, who else thinks that Aimless needs to change his tampon and stop acting like a whiney bitch ???

Keep in mind buddy that "you(Aimless)" are the one who came in here and started posting shit about Krink. You didn't "have" to start shit, you "chose" to start shit. By doing so I think you are the last one here who should be lecturing to anyone about "integrity" ...
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 1:16:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 1:19:52 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Franks and beans!

Inside joke...

Link Posted: 4/2/2006 1:34:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Thought I drop in and see if any other castaways washed up here...quess I will walk away from this site permanently...With people like Aimless, who needs goonsnet.....

PM sent to Juan and EdSr to delete my account....which by the way has stood on this site since 1998.

I will wait until Krink has a new server set up and so we can go back to our business.

And to those who choose to bitch and moan about akforum.net, question Troy's integrity etc etc....remember this...

AR15.com was once just as AKforum.net...about the weapon not the money about it's members not some damn egotrip....

That said...I'm signing off here...see you AKforum.net members on the new server when it's there.

Kuiper out.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 1:41:02 PM EDT
[#12]
krinkfreak get the site back up.  

This site has gone to shit on the AK side since all you guys abandoned it.

Link Posted: 4/2/2006 1:59:44 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Quoted:

People who do not keep their word usually have an excuse for their dishonorable acts.

Eat shit.  My integrity is intact.[/quote]

Link Posted: 4/2/2006 2:16:18 PM EDT
[#14]

Hey Aimless... lets go hang out in an alley... bring a wheelchair, duct tape and some gasoline... don't worry good buddy me and my pals just want to talk...
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 2:38:06 PM EDT
[#15]
And now for something  completely different:

Bought it yesterday. Private sale

Link Posted: 4/2/2006 2:44:23 PM EDT
[#16]
Nice! What did you pay?

I got a Polytech EXACTLY like that, only with the original muzzle nut and not a slant brake, excellent condition, with less than a mag fired thru her, for $695 OTD (came with sling, Chinese mag with chrome follower, another Chinese mag NIW and a leather carry case).
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 2:49:52 PM EDT
[#17]
I paid $850 in Tulsa with 3 mags and case. All matching numbers.
Looks to be fired very little.
Here are the Poly-mint twins:

Link Posted: 4/2/2006 2:58:41 PM EDT
[#18]
Mine is all matching numbers too... but MAN I wish I had a Poly UF! Hope I luck into one of those next show...
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 3:11:02 PM EDT
[#19]
I paid $725 OTD at a gun shop in my home town for my Poly UF.
The owner is a friend of mine.
Here is one but it's too much:
www.gunsamerica.com/guns/976686116.htm
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 3:19:53 PM EDT
[#20]
I will just hope I see one next show. If I don't, I will go ahead and get a Yugo UF.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 3:54:35 PM EDT
[#21]

krinkfreak Get the site up SOON!
I would like to see how everyone is doing...
Big hello to Biggerstick, Bodydropper, Templar, Real Sundance,JohnO, Stottman,accountant, Huey, Robpiat, Wildmann43, Bigroost, Freerangeyoda, Ken and(associate), Dieter122, Ramboski, and everyone else!!! Site is fun informative and what a gun community board should be!!!
Like a trip to the range Stuff blows up people laugh! Someone goofs up people laugh! Someone has a problem people help(with some ribbing of course)  
I would pay to join this site if I thought it would make me a better person.. I am afraid that there are
2 classes of people on arfcom, The guys who have paid and can say just about anything they like to a non paying guy and the non paying guy who is usually new to Black rifles.
The reason this community hasn't closed its doors completely to us looking, is they won't get new members if they can't see what they are paying for so they give you a taste...
Problem is that hazing every new guy that comes on to the commoners side of the board is not the way to get members...
I have seen and experienced some unbelievably cruel  stuff in this board.. Stuff that I know none of these people would ever say to each others face..
Some of it is funny in a really Sick way like watching a train wreck....
Our community(gun community) as a whole should stand as a whole , Police our own, treat others with the same respect you would expect yourself....
Guys have differences of opinion on anything you like just remember this.....
There may come a day be it in a ditch ducking mexiraqorean rifle fire or bleeding to death in a car accident or simply broke down on the side of the road... If your an ass I can guarantee that  the other guy is NOT gonna be there to help...
Food for thought
Rant off
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 4:29:45 PM EDT
[#22]
I'm stunned,..........seeing the Penguin talk about integrity reminds me of Sadaam justifying his actons.That bird just don't fly..............................
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 4:36:16 PM EDT
[#23]
I would still like a response to my last attempt to get Aimless to post the staff thread he is upset about. I will repost this response, and maybe he will address it:

Quoted:

You said

"after reading the way you guys talk about your members BEHIND THEIR BACKS"

You made an accusation, please back it up, I would like to see what you read that you believed to be offensive.

Aimless, yes I did say "after reading the way you guys talk about your members BEHIND THEIR BACKS", because the thread in question was posted in the staff forum, not in the public forum. Last I checked, regular members do NOT have access to this forum. I did NOT save the page copied and posted, so I will NOT try to quote it. However, you obviously know which thread I am refering to, since you refered to it first:

Quoted:
Yeah run by those great guys who posted stuff from our staff forum, which all of us agree not to do here.

So if you want to pal around with guys whose word means nothing, it sounds like a great site.

Since you know which thread it is, and have access to the staff forum, you should post it here. Don't forget, in the above quote YOU accused Krink of being someone " whose word means nothing". Now to quote your own words again:

Quoted:You made an accusation, please back it up

Now, post the thread you are accusing Krink of leaking, and it will clear up all of your accusations and my accusations. I nor anyone else from The AK Forum have anything to hide. How about you?

Link Posted: 4/2/2006 4:36:25 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 4:40:15 PM EDT
[#25]
go troll somewhere else while you wait for the site to go back up!!!!
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 4:53:02 PM EDT
[#26]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top