Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 3/29/2006 1:06:39 PM EDT
Has anyone dealt with them or have a phone number for them, I would like to ask them a few questions about the kits they have.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 1:32:26 PM EDT
I have ordered a few things from them and haven't had any problems. I looked on all my receipts and there isn't any phone number listed just to contact them via email.

Hope this helps.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 5:59:18 PM EDT
I had a terible experience with them. They sent me junk parts and them would not even respond to my emails with questions. I had to reverse the charge on my credit card and then they got mad at ME because I wouldn't pay to ship the parts/junk back to them. Someone recently asked for a reference on them over at subguns and a bunch of people stated that they were bad news. I would stay away.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 6:31:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/29/2006 6:32:51 PM EDT by k_rasmussen]
They sent me the wrong upper(gunbroker) and haven't fix it. I'm awating resolution Still. They never returned my calls and fained email problems etc. I won't deal with them.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 6:46:49 PM EDT
Thanks, I'm leary of someone who doesn't have a phone number to call them on to talk to a live person. Besides, I think I can get the same RomyG kit elsewhere cheaper.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 7:31:42 PM EDT
What's FTF Industries? Failure To Fire??
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 4:57:41 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 5:30:46 AM EDT
I bought from them one time and didn't have any problems but I have heard alot of stories where other people had problems.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 11:25:49 AM EDT
They are nothing but trouble.
I won a bid on gunbroker for them. The item didn't fit and I returned the item.
I never got a refund from them and they wouldn't answer any emails.

If you have to deal with them, use a credit card so you have a chance to get your money back.
I'll never deal with them again.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 12:29:53 PM EDT
I've decided against doing business with them. I ordered a kit from SG. I hope it is a decent one.
Thanks for all the input and aiding me in not making a possible bad decision.
Top Top