Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 3/25/2006 9:45:35 AM EDT
Awesome kit. Great deal. Easy company to deal with.

Like new bore(!), some wear on the finish and stocks, but looks barely used, all matching. If you're having any hesitation about ordering...DON'T! I always wanted one of these but price was an obstacle. Glad I didn't pass this deal up. I'm a happy, happy man! Will add a pic later.

Link Posted: 3/25/2006 2:53:13 PM EDT
[#1]
pics added
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 3:44:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Is that the solid kit?

On a related note,I got my 4 pk of "used" RPK74 45 round magazines in yesterday...  I think Todd is being generous about these mags being used - they appear brand new!  Three of the four still have a light packing grease on them while the fourth is dry and is the only one that appears "used" - it looks to have been inserted once or twice at the most.

Here are pics...

25 marking on each mag.

Side view - nice bright red bakelite...  What were the Soviets thinking when they made red mags???

The mag on the left has the most wear on it...  That isn't even getting it broken in yet!

Anyhow, bottom line, if you want 45 round mags, get these from Todd now!  They are in great condition and are very reasonably priced.  I have more of these mags I purchased over the years and none of them were in this good of condition and they were all much more expensive.  I know they cost more than the 30 rounders that are out there but these are much harder to find.  I don't know if the supply of these will dry up soon but I bet no matter what they won't get much cheaper.

Spooky

ETA:  I couldn't resist that urge for another RK74kit. - I'm glad I did after seeing these kit reviews.  The CC company is going to love me these next couple months...
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 7:56:09 PM EDT
[#3]
I hope to get one of these soon.  Fingers crossed.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 7:31:14 AM EDT
[#4]
This is the laminate kit. Lower does look solid in the pic, but it's not.

AHKAHHURRAH,
Don't wait too long, once these are gone k-var will be selling theirs for $1000 again
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top