Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/23/2006 7:48:50 AM EDT
I understand that with WASR's one should probably look it over befor buying.

But how about Vector arms? Can I order one with confidence that the gas block or front sight wont be canted etc.....??

I was thinking of the Vector underfolder that Atlantic arms has on their site.

Thanks in advance

Link Posted: 3/23/2006 9:22:07 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/23/2006 9:22:36 AM EDT by clange]
Nope, there is still a chance something could be canted, although probably less than with the WASRs. All AKs can have cant. My bulgarian AKS-74 kit build, a former military rifle, has some of the worst FSB cant I've personally seen on an AK. The post is way over to one side.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 2:54:40 PM EDT
If the Vector has any problem when U get it they will fix it for for free . They are great guns go for it.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 3:00:22 PM EDT
I purchased my Vector earlier this month. buy with confidence. Order from Atlantic Firearms and ask for the AR-15.com discount. My fixed stock Vector is a beautiful rifle compared to those shitty looking WASRs.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 3:07:38 PM EDT
+1 on Vector. That was first AK (back in August). It is an absolutely awesome firearm!! Buy with confidence!
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 4:23:42 PM EDT

Originally Posted By infantryman:
I purchased my Vector earlier this month. buy with confidence. Order from Atlantic Firearms and ask for the AR-15.com discount. My fixed stock Vector is a beautiful rifle compared to those shitty looking WASRs.

How much is the discount?????

I am starting to drool
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 6:20:15 PM EDT

Originally Posted By NDT3:

Originally Posted By infantryman:

How much is the discount?????

I am starting to drool

HERE
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 7:34:46 PM EDT
Thanks everyone!
Top Top