Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 3/18/2006 9:31:02 PM EDT
Picked this up off Ebay, what do you think? Please dont flame me I though it was funny...

Link Posted: 3/18/2006 9:35:24 PM EDT
[#1]
That can be seen as funny among the right audience, but I wouldn't wear that in public.  It's not worth the trouble.  Plus you don't want people to know you have a rifle or any gun.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 9:50:38 PM EDT
[#2]
That's right, even though nearly 1/4th of the population owns a firearm- we are not allowed to talk about it. However that T-Shirt sends the wrong message anyway, it's negative, threatening. I have tons of gun T-Shirts that I wear when I'm out, all are positive, or have company logos, to make our sport more legit. You see guys wearing shirts with sports logos then I wear mine with gun logos. Even started to turn non gun owning friends into gun owners this way. Remember people vote and we need less negative attention than we already get. Also never argue facts, simply state them as fact when in conversation and always keep your cool, agree to disagree at times- eventually they start to see that we are not a threat to society, that we are legit in firearms ownership, and even though they may not want a firearm the question really is do they want to lose that right to own one.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 10:16:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Oh great, Now I know what she will be wearing at her next speech...

Link Posted: 3/18/2006 10:22:17 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Picked this up off Ebay, what do you think? Please dont flame me I though it was funny...

i3.photobucket.com/albums/y94/morlock13/0e_1.jpg
i3.photobucket.com/albums/y94/morlock13/49_1.jpg

Sounds like Samuel L. Jackson's line in Jackie Brown.  It went something like this:  "AK-47, when you absolutely, positively, have to kill every mother$%^&*@ in the room, accept no substitute"
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 5:38:20 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

i3.photobucket.com/albums/y94/morlock13/0e_1.jpg
i3.photobucket.com/albums/y94/morlock13/49_1.jpg

I think it's funny too.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 5:47:26 AM EDT
[#6]
I don't think our hobby needs shirts like that...

take care,
Tec
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 5:52:17 AM EDT
[#7]
It's funny to a degree, but I wouldn't wear it out anywhere. I've made those knee-jerk t-shirt purchases too though, like the one I have that says "all I want is peace in the middle east (and a blowjob)". The wife banned it from public wear.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 7:26:36 AM EDT
[#8]
I had the same thoughts as all of you, but the Democrate WIFE thought it would cause trouble so I GOT IT !!!! Most likly will only wear it to the range and under my Military uniform for training. Those guy have the sickest minds !!
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top