Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 3/12/2006 10:33:04 PM EDT
So... I have my HK-91, my Colt LE6920, and my SLR-105A1R.  I just bought a HK P7...my first handgun.  Now I want AK's.  For some reason I want more AK's.  Its funny because I've always liked variety.  I figured I'd be looking for a FAL next or something more exotic like a HK-94 or a Steyr AUG.  But all I want is a AK-47 PMKMS underfolder and an Arsenal SAM-5 no ban.  I guess I'll have to satisfy my cravings!  Putting a SAM-5 on layaway asap to pay for this summer and then looking for a PMKMS to get soon with my tax return $$$.  I'm going to be broke and unable to afford ammunition, but I'll have alot of firearms.....

I guess I always go with the "get both" motto.  I love this site...
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 10:41:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Diagnosis: Acute BRD infection
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 11:02:31 PM EDT
[#2]
AKs are just fun and they even cycle cheap dirty ammo.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 11:07:42 PM EDT
[#3]
ak's are the METH of the firearm world.

cheep, effective, highly addictive, and make you waste all your money to get more.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 10:59:23 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm on an AK kick right now, too. Very cool guns. That said, you are going to need a FAL to round out that collection sometime. Every well balanced arsenal needs at least one FAL. I have a DSA 16" FAL, and it is still one of my favorite guns. I really can't think of even one bad thing to say about it.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 2:02:19 PM EDT
[#5]
AKs are cool, but ammunition is cooler!
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top