Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 3/12/2006 7:38:29 PM EDT
I thought some may find this interesting. He was a Croat soldier who died in battle in 91'. Also a musician/singer in the Croat punk band Satan Panonski. Many wierd tales of this guy. Seems he preferred his buttstock over the actual rifle when it came to captives, and was subsequently found murdered a few weeks into the initial conflict, by someone other than Serb soldiers. War criminal written all over the guy.

Question is, would that be a Yugo underfolder in the first picture, and a Yugo with wood on the last? I've been wondering this for a while.

Link Posted: 3/12/2006 9:49:40 PM EDT
[#1]
He looks like an upstanding young man.

Remind me to avoid punk rock militias if traveling to the scenic and friendly Balkans.

And yes, those are both yugos.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 10:00:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 11:57:14 AM EDT
[#3]
And the Yugo in the last pic has the grenade launcher muzzle device on it as well as the first one. I love seenin those guns with the grenade laucher muzzle device on them
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 1:32:44 PM EDT
[#4]
How did the grenade launching muzzle operate by the way? Anyone care to share some knowledge?
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 1:42:51 PM EDT
[#5]
there is a grenade sight that is resting on the gas toob you flip the grenade sight up and that blocks off gas returning to the gas piston, which means you now have a pump action ak and all the gas will go right out the end of the barrel which will launch the grenade.....make shure to use a blank when launching a grenade, or you could make a mess
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 9:00:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Oooooh! Thanks for the info!
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 10:41:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 9:18:52 AM EDT
[#8]

I think he's wearing an old Waffen-SS fez in that last picture.  The Germans recruited Croats (and Muslims) to fight the Serbs during WWII.

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top