Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 3/7/2006 2:32:26 AM EDT

or owning one but still waiting for it to be delivered to your FFL dealer.  See, i can't even sleep!! all i can do is look at pictures of my pretty ak.

Link Posted: 3/7/2006 2:59:45 AM EDT
[#1]
M70 Yugo Underfolder????
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 9:33:55 AM EDT
[#2]
I would say not owning one is worse. I can't really relate to how you feel though because I have my Mak90 and Maadi near by in the gun safe.

Not to rub it in or anything.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 9:39:43 AM EDT
[#3]
having one, but not having enough ammo for it

damn you wolf!!!!
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 1:11:22 PM EDT
[#4]
and to make matters worse, my FFL dealer was a few days late in sending a copy of his license to the owner...so the day they recieved my payment is the day the copy went out in the mail. DOH!
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 1:26:35 PM EDT
[#5]
i feel for ya man.....sold a rifle last week to finance another one.....but i can't pick it up till this friday.....luckily i have my sar1 and mak90 to help pass the time
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 1:32:37 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
or owning one but still waiting for it to be delivered to your FFL dealer.  See, i can't even sleep!! all i can do is look at pictures of my pretty ak.

Try here.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 3:58:12 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

hinking.gifhinking.gif

I know how you feel.  I ordered one last Monday and it still isn't here.  It should have been here last Friday but they put the wrong shipping label on it and sent it to New York instead of Louisiana.    Hopefully it comes in tomorrow.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top