BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 3/3/2006 1:48:15 PM EDT

Link Posted: 3/3/2006 1:56:16 PM EDT
[#1]
let me know if you want me to clean up your junk!  Very nice!
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 2:19:09 PM EDT
[#2]
...Nice 74, and I also like that Junk Gun...
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 2:24:02 PM EDT
[#3]
awesome, who's the builder?
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 2:38:33 PM EDT
[#4]
What were you using the cleaning kit for, a gun rest? LOL.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 2:40:42 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
What were you using the cleaning kit for, a gun rest? LOL.

Keep my Ak tools in there, was using the front site tool to get her sited in, also was using for the Troy buis on the AR.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 2:53:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Where did you get the 6 cell ak mag pouch?
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 3:06:18 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Yeah, what he said.

Link Posted: 3/3/2006 3:13:03 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, what he said.

K-var, 2-3 years ago

Also, its a WaCo arms gun. Works great.

3 out of 7 of my mags didnt work in it though the 4 that worked were flawless, the 3 bad ones were terrible Anyone know of any fix? The rounds were late stripping out, and kept getting hit by the bolt right in the middle, denting them.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 3:00:24 AM EDT
[#9]
I suspect the back of the mag does not seat high enough in the receiver.  Take the top cover off, and look at the relationship between the bolt and the top round in the mag with all of your magazines.

You can find mags that work, and use only them, or strip the trigger guard off and mill down the selector stop plate where the lug on the mag seats, or replace with a selector stop plate that is cut deeper.  This will affect the way the catch hits the lug, too, so you may need to replace the catch with the selector stop plate.

The manufacturer should should fix that for you.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 3:09:51 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I suspect the back of the mag does not seat high enough in the receiver.  Take the top cover off, and look at the relationship between the bolt and the top round in the mag with all of your magazines.

You can find mags that work, and use only them, or strip the trigger guard off and mill down the selector stop plate where the lug on the mag seats, or replace with a selector stop plate that is cut deeper.  This will affect the way the catch hits the lug, too, so you may need to replace the catch with the selector stop plate.

The manufacturer should should fix that for you.

I had this same problem on an Inrange builr Buligie 74. OOW reciever. Eodinert is correct. The back of the mag isn't sitting high anough for the left side of the ammo being stripped form the mag. Pull top cover off and work the chargeing handle real slow. Mine was barely touching the rim while stripping it from the mag to push it in the chamber. It would loose control and catch the round about half way and jam up.  Goog luck and great looking rifles. Sweet AR.................... WarDawg
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 4:43:56 AM EDT
[#11]
Both look great!!!
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 8:02:07 AM EDT
[#12]
i just bought a W.A.Co. rifle. im so freaking excited. i will now be waiting impatiently as possible.

it's practically glowing!!
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 8:04:18 AM EDT
[#13]
They both look great
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 8:06:08 AM EDT
[#14]
RustedAce-is that a IOR 2-12x32 35mm scope on your AR? How do you like it?
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 8:59:51 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
RustedAce-is that a IOR 2-12x32 35mm scope on your AR? How do you like it?

Leopold MRT, it rocks.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 11:57:43 PM EDT
[#16]
Another AK74S!  Dang it!  That is the ONE rifle that will MAKE me get into 5.45X39.  I've resisted it so far.  Maybe I'll just get a -47 version that looks just like it.   The mags won't look right, but I wonder...
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 12:11:59 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
let me know if you want me to clean up your junk!  Very nice!

Link Posted: 3/12/2006 3:08:22 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Another AK74S!  Dang it!  That is the ONE rifle that will MAKE me get into 5.45X39.  I've resisted it so far.  Maybe I'll just get a -47 version that looks just like it.   The mags won't look right, but I wonder...

Get it in 5.56.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top