Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 3/2/2006 5:25:44 PM EDT
Title says it all, I need to find a couple pins that are a tad bit longer...
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 12:06:52 AM EDT
[#1]
?
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 1:05:30 AM EDT
[#2]
tag, like to have some too.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 4:52:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 5:38:54 AM EDT
[#4]
www.marshhawkarms.com at the bottom of the page

www.marshhawkarms.com/page2.html
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 7:00:21 AM EDT
[#5]
.................bent-metal.com .......................
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 7:17:52 AM EDT
[#6]
I  need a set!
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 10:20:48 AM EDT
[#7]
why would anyone need longer FCG pins? all i can think of is a out of spec reciever. just wondering.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 11:32:19 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Try a roll of dimes sized block, drill out a fcg pin dimple, place over the pin, whack with hammer, find metal in that area magically pressed deeper over the pins.

Pretty much what I already do, I use a ball berring and give it a healty whack!...Works good, but I would rather have a pen that is a few thousandth's bigger.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 11:36:12 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
why would anyone need longer FCG pins?

Because their FCG pins are a few thousandths too short.

all i can think of is a out of spec reciever. just wondering.

Depends on what receiver you are using, Im bending my own flats, I have seen lots of them that are like this...I am just trying to save myself some repainting of my receiver.

Besides what is the Spec  you are speaking of?...All a AK has to do is work. if there is an adjustment needed, you get a bigger hammer.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top