Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 3/2/2006 7:11:44 AM EDT
I realize there aren't many Russian kits on the market but c'mon.  Wonder how high it'll get.
www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=44385733
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 8:55:11 AM EDT
[#1]
That's how a free market works.

I spent an hour on Gunbroker looking around recently. Most of the auctions for new guns start out at the same price I see in local gunshops. When I finished I felt like I'd been wasting my time. Trips to the local shops are much more fun.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 9:19:06 AM EDT
[#2]
I would take 8 Romy Kits before 1 Russian Kit all day long... Thats just me though!
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 10:03:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Convieniently blurred trunnion pic.....
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 10:49:03 AM EDT
[#4]
thats REDONKULOUS!

i got a handful of kits in the basement i should invent bullshit stories about them being israeli captures and watch the price climb. shit im seeing AMD kits for $250+ all over the place. when i bought the 3 i have they were $59 at tapco numbers matching and great bores.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 10:52:19 AM EDT
[#5]
it has got what he purports, from the speculation of collectors, to be "kill" marks on the buttstock.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 10:53:34 AM EDT
[#6]
I was just as dissapointed with the AR parts - 18 pages of Sht. i can order from Bushmaster for the same price ---  W.T.F. happened to the unique items that i have seen previously
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 12:33:19 PM EDT
[#7]
I'll pass.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 3:34:57 PM EDT
[#8]
ta think that in Africa you can get a whole russian ak for the price of a chicken
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 6:19:06 PM EDT
[#9]
AK in AFG were $50usd  unique stuff like tommy guns and MP40s were around $200. when i was fondling a tommy gun the guy told me he;d throw in a sten for free. the SgtMjr came in and saw me handling and said "OH HELL NO"
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top