Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/2/2006 5:48:50 AM EDT
I am looking at making up some yugo spigots. It isn't very cost effective though unless we can get some people in on it. Would anyone here be interested? As well, what do you think a reasonable price is? Let me know and I'll see what I can swing with the machinist.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 7:34:45 AM EDT
Are you aware of the guy "hotbarrel" on the other website/forum that has a group buy going on and it making them and probably has well over a hundred or so people on his list??

Just a head's up...............
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 9:49:26 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/2/2006 9:50:09 AM EDT by Tanker06]

Originally Posted By Tomovich:
Are you aware of the guy "hotbarrel" on the other website/forum that has a group buy going on and it making them and probably has well over a hundred or so people on his list??
Just a head's up...............

Unless he's opened it back up, Hotbarrel closed the list to newcomers, so you'll have to look on the
'for sale' ads for extras, or if people are selling theirs. He commented on how he'd forgotten what a
PITA making each one was.....

He had pics up of the milling process, and all I can say is, the man has more patience than me!
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 3:34:53 PM EDT
I am starting to make some. Email me if you would like to get in on it. The first run should be next week. Price isn't definate yet but I'll keep you posted once I find out.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 11:22:33 PM EDT
Akron Armory said they will sell theirs for $27.95 shipped. HB is charging $40 shipped. Just so you know what others that are making them are charging for them. My buddy said he would take one if one was available. I am already commited to one of HB's though. Thanks for making some! Please include the retaining spring clip, HB says his may not come with one although the groove will be there.
Top Top