Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 2/26/2006 10:53:50 AM EDT
i'm looking to get yet another AK, i've got 4 now. Who's got the best deals foing these days ona 7.62? I've already got a WASR, so i'd like to get something with a tad bit better finish on it.
I'd like to be under $500 if that's possible.

thanks in advance for any replies fella's!!
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 11:52:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Sounds like you need one of the new Yugo folders. If I didn't already have a kit I would have bought one.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 5:13:48 PM EDT
[#2]
thanks Joe, i'll start looking in that direction.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 7:35:02 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
i'm looking to get yet another AK, i've got 4 now. Who's got the best deals foing these days ona 7.62? I've already got a WASR, so i'd like to get something with a tad bit better finish on it.
I'd like to be under $500 if that's possible.

thanks in advance for any replies fella's!!

I have really been plugging Atlantic Firearms and Vector AKs recently.  

This is Vectors Classic AK - great fit and finish and a 5 year warranty for $499

There are many AKs around your price range to be had from them, synthetic furniture etc... check them out.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 8:44:25 AM EDT
[#4]
+10,000 for the Vector classic.  Personally I love my new Vector underfolder, and I am sure that the classic is built with the same attention to detail as the underfolders.  Plus Vector offers a 5 year warrantee, and super customer service.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top