Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 2/24/2006 8:17:18 PM EDT
OK, I suffer from a severe case of Black Rifle Disease, however, I was thumbing through the Cheaper Than Dirt catalog and saw some AK kits. Looked like pretty decent prices. Are they any good and where can I get a receiver to complete a build?

PS....Don't tell anyone I was here.

PPS....The dark side isn't that bad is it?
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 8:25:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Too late you have been infected and will never again love the feel of a collapsible stock at your shoulder only a folder. For build info check that forum and try the search tool.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 8:28:45 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't think it's that bad at all. The new urges might lead you to trade a couple of your kids to the gypsies for select Russian furniture or clear Bulgarian waffle mags but that isn't so bad is it?
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 8:30:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Traitor, I'm telling!
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 8:31:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 8:44:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Big mistake. I stuck my nose under the curtain about three weeks ago. Now I have two kits inhouse, four inroute, traded for an Arsnal SA M-7, and just ordered an SA-85. Also have three Armory USA receivers and pick up two more receivers next week. There is no hope for me now.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 9:55:49 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
OK, I suffer from a severe case of Black Rifle Disease, however, I was thumbing through the Cheaper Than Dirt catalog and saw some AK kits. Looked like pretty decent prices. Are they any good and where can I get a receiver to complete a build?

What type of kits?  Manufacturer?  

BTW, welcome.  

Bud
aka converted AK lover
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 10:49:18 PM EDT
[#7]
IIRC dpharms has much better prices then CTD, even with the buyers club discount.

also, if everything goes as planed, i should have all the tools for AK builds next week crammed into my apartment 12 ton press in my bedroom! what fun!

maybe a little SC build fest? i got a pool table too
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 11:03:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Sounds fun...thinkin about a SBR Ar-15 build too
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 5:19:28 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
IIRC dpharms has much better prices then CTD, even with the buyers club discount.

also, if everything goes as planed, i should have all the tools for AK builds next week crammed into my apartment 12 ton press in my bedroom! what fun!

maybe a little SC build fest? i got a pool table too

BIG ++++++++++++++ 1     ... WarDawg
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 6:31:37 AM EDT
[#10]
So then,................you are saying you'd rather your photo was posted on "hookerjohns.com", than be seen posting here, on the darkside???? With "us"?????....   ok, to each, his own.....Welcome
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 7:43:50 AM EDT
[#11]

I won't tell if you don't..........

Link Posted: 2/25/2006 7:19:37 PM EDT
[#12]
we dont take kindly to you girly rifle shootin pussy ass pansy twinks comin over here. You aint in kansas anymore toto. iM JUST KIDDING, YOU SHOULD BUY AN AK AND GARUNTEED YOULL VENTURE OVER HERE MORE OFTEN.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top