Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 2/22/2006 2:33:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/22/2006 5:31:50 PM EDT by ForGreatJustice]
Which AK sidefolder will allow the best ambidextrous access to trigger, control, and maybe clear the optics mount when folded?

I know, I know, it's kind of a silly question....but humor me? It seems like shootability and comfort are inversely proportional to these things.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 3:51:48 PM EDT
The Ace stock folds either left or right depending on how you install it.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 4:52:30 PM EDT

Originally Posted By JIMBEAM:
The Ace stock folds either left or right depending on how you install it.

And it also goes up or down for cheekweld.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 4:54:03 PM EDT
I like the Romanian folders, they curve the just perfertly for us lefties.
Some day I'll break down and get a polymer Russian folder from Russelor who this site banned for some insanely dumb rea$on.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 4:56:55 PM EDT

Originally Posted By drobs:
Some day I'll break down and get a polymer Russian folder from Russelor who this site banned for some insanely dumb rea$on.

He was making a fortune selling stuff on the EE without paying a single cent to the site. Not exactly a dumb reason... dealers are supposed to pay.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 5:03:16 PM EDT

Originally Posted By dskeet:

Originally Posted By drobs:

He was making a fortune selling stuff on the EE without paying a single cent to the site. Not exactly a dumb reason... dealers are supposed to pay.

I could be wrong, but seemed they banned him awefully fast w/o offering him the opportunity to join / pay up.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 7:26:59 PM EDT
Arsenal inc had a sidefolder with an ambidextrous saftey
Top Top