Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 2/22/2006 2:33:24 PM EDT
Which AK sidefolder will allow the best ambidextrous access to trigger, control, and maybe clear the optics mount when folded?

I know, I know, it's kind of a silly question....but humor me?   It seems like shootability and comfort are inversely proportional to these things.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 3:51:48 PM EDT
[#1]
The Ace stock folds either left or right depending on how you install it.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 4:52:30 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
The Ace stock folds either left or right depending on how you install it.

And it also goes up or down for cheekweld.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 4:54:03 PM EDT
[#3]
I like the Romanian folders, they curve the just perfertly for us lefties.
Some day I'll break down and get a polymer Russian folder from Russelor who this site banned for some insanely dumb rea$on.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 4:56:55 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Some day I'll break down and get a polymer Russian folder from Russelor who this site banned for some insanely dumb rea$on.

He was making a fortune selling stuff on the EE without paying a single cent to the site.  Not exactly a dumb reason... dealers are supposed to pay.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 5:03:16 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

He was making a fortune selling stuff on the EE without paying a single cent to the site.  Not exactly a dumb reason... dealers are supposed to pay.

I could be wrong, but seemed they banned him awefully fast w/o offering him the opportunity to join / pay up.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 7:26:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Arsenal inc had a sidefolder with an ambidextrous saftey
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top