Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 2/22/2006 7:18:29 AM EDT
So i'm in iraq and so far i've gotten ahold of a shit ton of AK mags and two drums, along with some other toys...i would really like to keep these drums as they would look great on both my WASR 10s...can anyone tell me if mags are classified as weapon parts...i know people have shipped stuff here, but can they send them back...not to mention i have modular furinture for one of the many toys on the way...thanks...
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 7:42:48 AM EDT
[#1]
I hear you can FedEx stuff, ultra fast priority, and sometimes it'll make it past customs "unviolated". IT might help to disassemble them and send them in two seperate shipments. boddies in one and springs and other parts in the other.  that's what all the russians do when they send saiga magazines to the usa. they almost always make it through unimpeaded.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 7:51:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Ship them to me I'll let you know if I get them.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top