Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 2/20/2006 12:17:48 PM EDT
Hi all, i have just spoke for a Bulgy AKS74 build on a greenlight reciever that was built by Blackwell Industries and was searching for some info on greenlight recievers but came up with nothing. i searched here and on gunco and on ak-47.net but found natta, nothing.

are these recievers good? anything i should look for as far as flaws? is blackwell ind. good ak builders?

thanks in advance for any good answers to any questions in this dept.

camaro

Link Posted: 2/20/2006 12:43:33 PM EDT
cwtoyota built good receivers when he did, his business has gone tits up however....the large amount backorders did him IIRC
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 12:52:44 PM EDT
The guys from Blackwell set up at the twice-a-month funshows out here and I have yet to hear anyone complaining to them about their builds and they have sold quite a few.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 2:01:43 PM EDT
My Yugo was built on a 1.6mm greenlightarms reciever. I think these are supposed to be really good recievers. I know alot of people were waiting on them for yugo builds , but they could not deliver and went under. From looking at what I have they seem to look and function well. I always wondered about the hisory on Greenlight recievers too. If you find more info out let us know.

I do know they are higher quality than the DCI recievers.
Top Top