Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 2/18/2006 10:02:40 PM EDT
So there yah go, is there anything different in the trigger group....is it the same stripped reciever??? thanks..
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 5:15:44 AM EDT
Yes, you would need FA disconnector , FA bolt carrier , FA sear , FA sear spring , FA reciever.

The FA reciever has 3rd hole for a Auto Sear Pin. Also the bolt rail has a space cut for Auto Sear. The Saftey becomes the selector (Semi -Full auto).

Dont try to do it , it is illegal. You could get 10 years in jail.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 6:15:32 AM EDT

Originally Posted By spartan28:
...Dont try to do it without the right paper work , it is illegal. You could get 10 years in jail.

it can be done, but i think you need like a class II FFL?
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 7:07:26 AM EDT
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 7:12:48 AM EDT
And you would have to cut on your receiver....make permanent modifications that ANYONE could see from the outside.....

3rd axis pin.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 8:17:37 AM EDT
I believe the original poster is stationed in the middle east. He gets to play with the happy switch in exchange for being shot at.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 8:51:08 AM EDT
Pac is right i am currently in the middle east; and our toys have the good levers or as i like to call them the HK lever S E F

SAFE

ECONOMICAL

FUN
i was actually curious about the trigger group just in case i had to play around with it, but then again AK's over here are a dime a dozen...i've aquired 4 pistols and about 10 AK variants in about 2 weeks, i've given away 4 to keep my buddies safe...pretty much carry lil misery w/ 2 75rd drums for the spray and pray and my 1911 9mm w/ seven mags and then my toy box in the back of the truck w/ everything else for the good ol' convoys...anyway, thanks for the info guys...much appreciation....
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 9:07:24 AM EDT
IM sent with link.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 1:30:13 PM EDT
Actually, an AK can be converted to auto with just slotting the rail for the auto sear. You can modify an auto-sear to work from the crossmember. Only in stamped models though.
Top Top