Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 2/18/2006 9:53:25 PM EDT
I just wanted to share my joy with you, I'm hopefully getting an RPK today and a side folder AK, hell maybe a few rounds too...i will post some pics when i get them...now i have to find a PKM...ahahaha...
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 3:53:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Please do post pics.  What kind of RPK?
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 7:37:49 AM EDT
[#2]
i got it and it needs some TLC; it's packed away right now since i'm heading south--ohhhh so much fun...i love convoys!!!  i'm being sarcasitc....when i get down there and get it all cleaned up i will take some pics and put them on...laters...

i'm gonna say it's an RPK but i'm sure it's some kinda copy, but honestly i can't tell...i also got another 75 rd drum for lil misery today...
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 9:14:31 AM EDT
[#3]
tag for pics
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 4:56:08 AM EDT
[#4]
well here she is...like i said she needs some TLC and a good bath....but i think she'll be alright...

there would have been more but the internet here is slow as shit....
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 5:09:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Looks good!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 9:13:28 AM EDT
[#6]
Sweet!
Cleaning? Heh, Just WD-40 that beast and shoot it up!!!
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 9:21:10 AM EDT
[#7]
HOLY CRAP

Where did that come from.  What kind is it.  How much $$$??? want to sell it
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 10:14:09 AM EDT
[#8]
dude if i could actually get this back to the states, i would definately keep it...i'm in iraq right now...these things are a dime a dozen over here...i need to find an actual PKM stock to get it right...i found it in a crate that we had in conex that people have been throwing shit in for the last 2 years; amongst the other 15 ak variants in there....hahaha....it's something to do on my days off...
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 10:18:35 AM EDT
[#9]
Didn't know it was out of country.  Gone are the days of war trophies and amnesty registration

Since I know its in IRAQ I'm glad to hear that you have it and not some xxx xxxx.

Stay safe
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 11:43:24 AM EDT
[#10]
Me not havin a job right now has thought about goin over there and working. Also so I can play with the cool toys like this
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 6:52:49 PM EDT
[#11]
well depending where you are and what you do has alot to do with carrying or not...it's starting to heat up over here a little, but really not too bad...contractors are not supposed to carry weapons unless you have a 'weapons card'....my personal opinion is that you're in an american citizen in a war zone, in america you can carry or posess a weapon for self defense; but in iraq they say you can't--BULLSHIT!!!  most contractors are not allowed to carry, but i willing to 95% of them are packing especially those who convoy...
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 8:38:27 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
well here she is...like i said she needs some TLC and a good bath....but i think she'll be alright...

i41.photobucket.com/albums/e287/akxj/95533fbf.jpg

there would have been more but the internet here is slow as shit....

WHAT THE FU#K HAPPEND TO THAT GUN!!!!!!!!....................you find that thing in IRAQ!!(edit to add) I should have red your other post
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top