Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 2/15/2006 10:15:32 PM EDT
here she is, a minty fresh SAR 1 , 2003 model that has been massaged a little: barrel threaded to 14x1" left and slant brake, detent and spring added, gas block replaced with factory original(bayonet lug intact), and a little wood buffing done by me.(the wood is a little more darker than it shows in the pic and in person looks more like early DDR than it does Russian)

please tell me what you think, comments, questions welcome

thanks for looking

camaro
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 10:26:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Camaro,

I think you scored another major hit!  Congratulations!  Looks great.

Bud
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 10:29:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Congrats!!!
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 10:31:41 PM EDT
[#3]
thanks, i am extremely happy. i have all total of $390 in this whole set up(and that was including the Tula marked bakelite mag). and the greatest thing is that the front sight base on this one is the straightest i have ever seen!

camaro
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 10:48:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Damn, what a deal!

I saw a new SAR1 at a gunshow for 290 OTD a couple months ago. I would bought it, but sights were terribly crooked, and I didnt feel like working on it. Didnt really have the $ either.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 3:06:28 AM EDT
[#5]
nice
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 3:15:24 AM EDT
[#6]
very nice

looks great with that mag
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top