Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 2/12/2006 12:05:26 AM EDT
I have heard that clear bulgy magazines dont work in SAR3s or SAM5s.  Is that true?  if so is there anyway to make them work?
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 12:12:58 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I have heard that clear bulgy magazines dont work in SAR3s or SAM5s.  Is that true?  if so is there anyway to make them work?

hmmmmm,...maybe there is a diffrent "clear" bulgy mag out there,.... but these mags,.. shown with my Arsenal SA-M5s,..and loaded with some wolf,.. work absolutlely flawlessly.

and the bottom pic is of it loaded with some SS-109

and no they do not crack if you leave them loaded,... no they will not shatter if you drop it,...and yes they have the metal re-enforcements in them.

Link Posted: 2/12/2006 4:22:12 AM EDT
[#2]
All my Bulgy's work perfect in my SA M5 (black, od, clear) and the Polish Beryl's run perfect too (clear and black).
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 4:46:17 AM EDT
[#3]
What about on SAR3s?
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 5:12:40 AM EDT
[#4]
I've two SAR3 with clear Bulgy mags.
You need some filing on the mags before you could insert them to SAR3.
Just use German Steel mags on SAR.  They work awesome!

Link Posted: 2/12/2006 6:53:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Whats the going price for a clear Bulgarian Magazine?
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top