Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 2/9/2006 5:50:24 PM EDT
Ok I finally found one that is priced ok and was wondering what you guys think about it.  I looked at a few pics and it looks like there are different styles.  ANyone tryed this?  Please help!

http://www.gungarage.com/ak_accessories.htm
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 6:04:06 PM EDT
[#1]
If your talknig about the Romanian or East Germn side folder no problem....good guy to deal with, usually ships fast. Ive bought a few times from him and spoke in many emails. Dont buy a Tapco plastic side folder, there crap.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 6:44:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Standard Romy Folder , bolts on - works great. Good price

Link Posted: 2/9/2006 7:37:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the heads up on the Tapco folders. I too am looking for a folder to put on an AK47, my 74 has the Romy metal folder also. Its a pain to open, very stiff right now, but it is rock solid.

I would like something different from the Romy for the 47
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 8:12:13 PM EDT
[#4]
The Romanian side folders are pretty good. I recomend them.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top