Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 2/8/2006 11:34:30 AM EDT
As mentioned in my other thread, when I first got the RPD it had been assembled wrong and was sent right back to Vector.  Got the redone gun back yesterday

Link Posted: 2/8/2006 12:02:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Gat Damn that is pretty.  Nice rifle you have there man.  Let us know how she shoots.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 12:30:10 PM EDT
[#2]
David,
   Very nice gun.    Where are yoou located in PA?  I am in the Reading area.

Ron
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 1:05:55 PM EDT
[#3]
bumpfire that bad boy!
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 1:17:15 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
As mentioned in my other thread, when I first got the RPD it had been assembled wrong and was sent right back to Vector.  Got the redone gun back yesterday

www.supercharger.net/private/RPD.jpg

holy crap!,...nice,..very nice

how much did that run?

in Schuylkill co.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 1:21:38 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm in Lower Bucks county; if you ever want to meet up to shoot, just let  me know.

I got the gun at dealer cost, which is 15% off MSRP + $25 shipping.

MSRP on the gun is $1995; most dealers sell them for ~ $2100 for some reason; it wasn't that hard to get.

Link Posted: 2/8/2006 2:33:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Sounds like we have a couple of guys in the general area.  Might have to organize a get together sometime.

Ron
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 5:07:38 PM EDT
[#7]
That is f**king bad!  Let us know how she performs
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 10:37:35 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Sounds like we have a couple of guys in the general area.  Might have to organize a get together sometime.

Ron

any of you guys build your own?
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 1:29:51 AM EDT
[#9]
No I have not built any of my rifles.  I am not very handy.  I would not want to pull the trigger on a rifle that I built.  If I was handy I would have bought some kits back when they were really cheap.

Ron
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 4:26:03 AM EDT
[#10]
Hey DavidC ,
I recently had a Vector RPD . But could never get it to run even after a major rebuild by Vector.

They took care of me and refunded the entire purchase price . I only ate the transfer and shipping back to them for the final return. Only thing that peeved me was they charged me to priority mail my refund back to me. But overall they handled it pretty good.

I'm also in Lower Bucks County . Where do you shoot ?

Matt  
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 4:45:22 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Matt  

Indoors, at Ready, Aim, Fire in Bristol. Outdoor's I use Wicen's Farm or BCF&G.

Guess I'd better load up a belt and head over to the range soon.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 6:42:51 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Matt  

Indoors, at Ready, Aim, Fire in Bristol. Outdoor's I use Wicen's Farm or BCF&G.

Guess I'd better load up a belt and head over to the range soon.

Hey David , I shoot at Falls and Langhorne rod and gun. Let the CP membership expire. Check out Langhorne as it has no mag limits ( just 1 shot a second) as long as your not an idiot your good to go.

Something was wrong with the locking lugs and the feed mechanism . They replaced the entire top cover and feed tray assembly. But still wouldnt run after I got it back.  

I wish it would have worked as it was an impressive weapon.  
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 7:45:40 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Hey David , I shoot at Falls and Langhorne rod and gun. Let the CP membership expire. Check out Langhorne as it has no mag limits ( just 1 shot a second) as long as your not an idiot your good to go.

Something was wrong with the locking lugs and the feed mechanism . They replaced the entire top cover and feed tray assembly. But still wouldnt run after I got it back.  

I wish it would have worked as it was an impressive weapon.  

Let me know if you want to hook up and shoot sometime. RAF lets me shoot my machine guns if you're interested.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top