Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 2/8/2006 6:35:27 AM EDT

I'm interested in buying a AK pistol as a "trunk gun" for my little car.  It has a few compartments where it could be concealed nicely, but they are relatively small so I need to know the  exact overall length of the firearms.  When I emailed the dealer, he responded with barrel lengths of 8 inches and 10 inches.

Given the usual AK receiver and pistol grip which looks like it extends beyond the back the receiver an inch or so, what would the overall length of these pistols be?

Any  help appreciated.

Link Posted: 2/8/2006 7:23:45 AM EDT
[#1]
a 8" barrel krink is 18 1/2" OAL and 20.25" with the flash hider.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 1:01:04 PM EDT
[#2]
i just finished an amd65 pistol, it was just under 24'' from saw grip to slant break. 12.5'' barrel i think.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top