Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 2/1/2006 6:13:37 PM EDT
Just got back from looking around the Ar side and I have a question. Why must every Ar have some kind of parachute cord wrapped around it?
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 6:16:28 PM EDT
tactical.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 6:47:12 PM EDT

Originally Posted By gs1230:
Just got back from looking around the Ar side and I have a question. Why must every Ar have some kind of parachute cord wrapped around it?

That's not paracord, it's Colt Ultra Tactical Texture Enhancing Emergency Rappel Line.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 7:02:54 PM EDT

Originally Posted By legonas:
tactical.

Tacticool. Fixed it 4 ya!
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 7:19:03 PM EDT

Originally Posted By gs1230:

I use it on my slings. But I have never wraped anything up with it. A little paracord can go along way.

But, but back to your question I guess mostly because of looks, and it looks OK, would I ever do that no. But they like it and in some cases it serves to offer a little protection from the heat of the barrel or offer a better check rest, so I compliment them on their gun.

I think it's the same thing as seeing ak guys take a 10 dollar romy stock and dump 60 dollars worth of finisher on it, buy hey to each his own... right?
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 7:42:04 PM EDT

Originally Posted By JaketheSnake:

I think it's the same thing as seeing ak guys take a 10 dollar romy stock and dump 60 dollars worth of finisher on it, buy hey to each his own... right?

Wherer can I get one of those $10 Romy stocks?
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 7:50:22 PM EDT
How bout a stupidst thing to do with para cord thread.
Top Top