Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 1/30/2006 4:48:20 PM EDT
wheres those yugo AK47 kits...i cant find any.....  i posted on the EE but no replies too....anyone selling them still?  centerfire doesnt have them anymore
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 5:01:06 PM EDT
[#1]
A major vendor other than CFS only has 40 as of today...and getting no more.....they are drying up

They said it was a HUGE influx of calls only recently.....they had no clue why.....maybe cause of the $400 ones getting everyone interested?
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 5:05:00 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
A major vendor other than CFS only has 40 as of today...and getting no more.....they are drying up

They said it was a HUGE influx of calls only recently.....they had no clue why.....maybe cause of the $400 ones getting everyone interested?

what major vendor?  They are crappy $80 dark bore kits with a fixed stock...thats what im looking for....there is no fixed stock $400 yugo AK47 kit out there.....
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 5:10:25 PM EDT
[#3]
well you never said fixed stock......ammunitionstore.com brother!
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 5:28:53 PM EDT
[#4]
ok so i filled out the order forum, now what do i do?  theres no shopping cart or anything, do I have to phone in my order?
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 5:36:59 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
ok so i filled out the order forum, now what do i do?  theres no shopping cart or anything, do I have to phone in my order?

Yes call
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 5:39:20 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes call

tomorrow ill order up...probally 2 kits will do me good.  I love the looks of the yugo rifles over the romy rifles....i know the quality difference is HUGE, but....ah well...

thanks

i was looking at these earlier today, but disregarded it because no shopping card type system
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 5:47:28 PM EDT
[#7]
gee, when I talked to ammunitionstore.com the other day, Tom BTW, he said that they(whoever THEY were), weren't releasing the yugo kits yet and that they had over 5000 kits in stock, just haven't sorted through them yet, which might also explain why some people have been having kits turn up recently with near excellent bores.... you do the math...
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 5:50:23 PM EDT
[#8]
ammunitionstore wan't the vendor I talked to that had only 40 left, I really would like to get in on ammunitionstore's underfolders, they are at gunshows only
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 6:01:42 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:  They are crappy $80 dark bore kits with a fixed stock...thats what im looking for....there is no fixed stock $400 yugo AK47 kit out there.....

CFS has them in stock mine shipped today check out the web site
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 6:16:35 PM EDT
[#10]
If anybody orders from Centerfire, please order me a $20 Suomi kit...I'll trade you some AK stuff for it or just pay you back!
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 10:12:20 AM EDT
[#11]
There are a couple on gunbroker.com.  At least they were there 5 min. ago.  Do a search for "krinkov" and they will be at the top.  Good kits for $499.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top