Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/30/2006 12:52:31 PM EDT
Does anyone have or know of an inexpensive stock pistol grip for sale. I had just the cheap Wasr one that came with the rifle but it broke and i need to replace it. Id like to find one the same or close and forpretty cheap. Any info helps me a billion.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 3:39:38 PM EDT
www.maasguns.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=2

I've had good luck with Gerry Maas.

You can also try www.midwestarmory.com/page4.html about halfway down the page.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 5:08:09 PM EDT

Originally Posted By AkTactical591:
Does anyone have or know of an inexpensive stock pistol grip for sale. I had just the cheap Wasr one that came with the rifle but it broke and i need to replace it. Id like to find one the same or close and forpretty cheap. Any info helps me a billion.

Not to long ago I asked for a reddish brown pistol grip to replace the one on my gun - merely for asthetic reasons. A fellow AR15er sent me one for free.

I have the black one I took of my WASR - its in perfect condition and should be identical to the one you need. I will do the same, PM me your addy and I will send it to you for the best price I can - FREE!
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 5:11:14 PM EDT
Absolutely. I'd be happy to help as well. If, for whatever reason "aaronkelly" can't send his to you, I'm getting a new grip for my SAM7, so the factory grip that came with it can be yours. Free of charge. (It's black).

Bud
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 5:52:57 PM EDT
Something's fishy here. Everyone knows you can't break an AK part. AR Troll!! AR Troll!!
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 5:55:09 PM EDT
You need a US-made grip for a WASR.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 6:19:31 PM EDT
It's a WASR, it's supposed to be broken.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 6:38:52 PM EDT

Originally Posted By CornFedHusker:
You need a US-made grip for a WASR.

The grip I'm offering is a US grip.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 7:06:28 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Dorsai:
Something's fishy here. Everyone knows you can't break an AK part. AR Troll!! AR Troll!!

Top Top