Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 8:44:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 9:20:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Has anyone emailed him a link to this thread yet? IF not I am going to! I guess it kinda my duty since I started it......And if anyone is gonna get their for it it should be me.

Apache are you really locksmith. This is something that I have been watning to get into shoot me some good links or something in an im or email also whats a good etry level kit to get. I was looking at that  jacknife thing.

VEPRS RULE
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 3:19:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Agree.

SM
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 4:08:33 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
AT LEAST ONE TEAM MEMBER SHOULD KNOW
HOW TO PICK LOCKS.
HAMMERS & RAMS ARE FOR NO-TALENT MONKEYS...

i shit you not thats what he says when talking about his lock picking set.

here is his pic on the bottom of the page ina liquor store parkinglot...  but shades them out elsewhere??? lol

www.boaguns.com/specialevents

What a BADASS!!!!! LOL!!!
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 4:33:57 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Apache are you really locksmith. Yes, I was a carpenter for 20 years until I creamed my back This is something that I have been watning to get into shoot me some good links or something in an im or email also whats a good etry level kit to get. If you really want to learn then there's schools for it or you can start life over again at the bottom like I had to, LOL. Most states consider lock picks in the possession of a non-locksmith to be burglary tools, but there's no law against reading books. I was looking at that  jacknife thing. I have never seen anything like that, LOL.

VEPRS ARSENALS RULE

Link Posted: 1/29/2006 4:38:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Do you guys think that maybe he's a member here also?  Like the guy who's selling his YUGO M92 KRINK BUILD for $1650.

The sad thing is that this is a grown man and not some young kid...  Someone should photoshop this pic.  
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 4:47:20 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Do you guys think that maybe he's a member here also?  Like the guy who's selling his YUGO M92 KRINK BUILD for $1650.

I knew that would come up sometime!
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 4:48:32 PM EDT
[#8]
This thread is fargin hilarious.  We're just a Tapco reference away from a home run.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 9:22:15 PM EDT
[#9]
This is great,  his web is a must read!!
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 4:21:11 AM EDT
[#10]
Dear director of operations. As a fellow military consultant and a man who takes my guns seriously. I think you should read this thread heavily involving your website. http://ak47.net/forums/topic.html?b=4&f=64&t=81960&page=1 Obviously these goons and apparent AK47 loving communists do not bleed the same blood as me and you. I believe that if you are going to have a gun you MUST have a gun that will shoot straight and true and if my life is going to depend on it ONLY THE BEST WILL DO.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 5:02:00 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Dear director of operations. As a fellow military consultant and a man who takes my guns seriously. I think you should read this thread heavily involving your website. http://ak47.net/forums/topic.html?b=4&f=64&t=81960&page=1 Obviously these goons and apparent AK47 loving communists do not bleed the same blood as me and you. I believe that if you are going to have a gun you MUST have a gun that will shoot straight and true and if my life is going to depend on it ONLY THE BEST WILL DO.

^
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 5:54:33 AM EDT
[#12]
Is that a picture of his ultra-kewl, elite, special-ops tattoo in the center of that four-picture spread at the bottom of the page here ?

Speshul

And here:

Kewl

WAY TACTICAL! Death before dishonor! Mad Skillz, Yo!
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 1:04:58 PM EDT
[#13]
I guess the Navy forgot to teach him to pull those chicken wings in.

Link Posted: 1/31/2006 9:21:27 PM EDT
[#14]
Old solders never die and neither should this thread...

This is some of the funniest sh@t I have seen in a while
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 9:53:00 PM EDT
[#15]
BOAGUNS.COM link is dead.

Please post your stolen pics and quotes
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 10:39:31 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
BOAGUNS.COM link is dead.

Please post your stolen pics and quotes

ahahaha I wonder if he shut it down after reading this??
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 11:09:36 PM EDT
[#17]
Damn, I can't see the pictures or links now, oh well
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top