Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 1/27/2006 5:45:54 PM EDT
Okay, I have a dark side when out cruising the Internet... Look What I Found. I have always really liked the PKM, now it looks like new US manufactured receivers are available! I will see what else I can find out about these... but I know that I want one!

Link Posted: 1/27/2006 5:57:50 PM EDT
[#1]
uh oh, I live a couple miles from them.  
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 5:59:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Get ready to pay $1400 - $1800 for a kit.  Military Gun Supply, a board sponsor nonetheless, has Hungarian kits with a TON of accessories.  Folks who ordered them in a group buy on Weaponeer just started getting theirs and they are reporting that they look pretty much new with no more than a few rounds down the tube.  I just wonder how much a receiver and compliance parts are going to run...

Spooky
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 6:00:55 PM EDT
[#3]
NIce!

Max
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 6:00:56 PM EDT
[#4]
too bad the kits cost like $1.7k
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 6:12:03 PM EDT
[#5]
I bought a Romanian kit a few months ago and I've been wanting to make a semi-auto PKM. I wonder how much they'll sell the 80% receivers for?

Either way, that's Great news!

Does anyone have blue prints for the PK receiver? I would love to make my own semi..

wp
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 5:17:29 AM EDT
[#6]
From the link...

Soon after we produce the first batch of Post Dealer Sample PKMs, we plan to pursue and manufacture a semi-auto PKM that is assault weapon ban compliant.

WTF?? These people pimp high dollar, molded plastic AR15 parts to us, and they don't even know there is no assualt weapons ban..
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 5:50:05 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
From the link...

Soon after we produce the first batch of Post Dealer Sample PKMs, we plan to pursue and manufacture a semi-auto PKM that is assault weapon ban compliant.

WTF?? These people pimp high dollar, molded plastic AR15 parts to us, and they don't even know there is no assualt weapons ban..

I think they mean U.S. Parts compliant.

Has that law changed? Is there something I don't know? If so, does that mean I can start ripping out my TAPCO trigger groups in all my AKs?

I wonder how they are going to make them semi-auto? Hammer or striker?

I still looking for blueprints.

wp
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 5:53:42 AM EDT
[#8]
Question:

How did Vector design their trigger groups for the RPD?

Do they us a hammer or a striker?

wp
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 5:58:09 AM EDT
[#9]
Vextor;s RPD uses a striker
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top