Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/27/2006 5:45:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/27/2006 5:46:16 PM EDT by Gunzilla]
Okay, I have a dark side when out cruising the Internet... Look What I Found. I have always really liked the PKM, now it looks like new US manufactured receivers are available! I will see what else I can find out about these... but I know that I want one!

Link Posted: 1/27/2006 5:57:50 PM EDT
uh oh, I live a couple miles from them.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 5:59:54 PM EDT
Get ready to pay $1400 - $1800 for a kit. Military Gun Supply, a board sponsor nonetheless, has Hungarian kits with a TON of accessories. Folks who ordered them in a group buy on Weaponeer just started getting theirs and they are reporting that they look pretty much new with no more than a few rounds down the tube. I just wonder how much a receiver and compliance parts are going to run...

Spooky
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 6:00:55 PM EDT
NIce!

Max
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 6:00:56 PM EDT
too bad the kits cost like $1.7k
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 6:12:03 PM EDT
I bought a Romanian kit a few months ago and I've been wanting to make a semi-auto PKM. I wonder how much they'll sell the 80% receivers for?

Either way, that's Great news!

Does anyone have blue prints for the PK receiver? I would love to make my own semi..

wp
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 5:17:29 AM EDT
From the link...

Soon after we produce the first batch of Post Dealer Sample PKMs, we plan to pursue and manufacture a semi-auto PKM that is assault weapon ban compliant.

WTF?? These people pimp high dollar, molded plastic AR15 parts to us, and they don't even know there is no assualt weapons ban..
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 5:50:05 AM EDT

Originally Posted By coltshorty14:
From the link...

Soon after we produce the first batch of Post Dealer Sample PKMs, we plan to pursue and manufacture a semi-auto PKM that is assault weapon ban compliant.

WTF?? These people pimp high dollar, molded plastic AR15 parts to us, and they don't even know there is no assualt weapons ban..

I think they mean U.S. Parts compliant.

Has that law changed? Is there something I don't know? If so, does that mean I can start ripping out my TAPCO trigger groups in all my AKs?

I wonder how they are going to make them semi-auto? Hammer or striker?

I still looking for blueprints.

wp
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 5:53:42 AM EDT
Question:

How did Vector design their trigger groups for the RPD?

Do they us a hammer or a striker?

wp
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 5:58:09 AM EDT
Vextor;s RPD uses a striker
Top Top