Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 1/27/2006 4:36:54 AM EDT
Ok I understand the purpose of this on guns/dangerous stuff. It is a PITA on mags when nodbody's home though. I normally have this stuff shipped to my office but they shipped it to my billing address, not my shipping address.... Uncheck the little Adult sig box!
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 5:04:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 6:22:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 6:24:49 AM EDT
[#3]
one of the few times i enjoy living in an apartment- i just have a note that says "leave in front office"
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 6:37:23 AM EDT
[#4]
I had a little talk with the UPS guy one day......he don't look at the checked boxes no more
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 6:53:29 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I had a little talk with the UPS guy one day......he don't look at the checked boxes no more

They come in the white and green short bus...Fedex home delivery.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 7:16:41 AM EDT
[#6]
my UPS guy just heaves a heavy box that says "munitions, small arms" on it onto my porch. no signature
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 2:55:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Well once again another door tag...The good news, they deliver on Saturday.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 3:49:22 PM EDT
[#8]

After chasing an AK74 kit that i purchased from O.R.F around for 3 days i finnaly called FEDEX and went and picked it up. The Fedex Ninja who delivers to my house climbs the electric pole down the street, shimmies down the line to my house, falls like a feather onto my roof, jumps onto the front porch and blows on the front door. I never hear the fucking guy even though i was home for the 3 days he "delivered".

When i ordered a few ak74 mag packs earlier this week, i told Kelly to have him leave it at the door. Sure enough they were their this afternoon. Lucky me
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 5:14:00 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Same for me. I work from home. I wait all day for him to show up, and of course, he comes when I'm out for lunch......

Hopefully tomorrow.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 6:19:23 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

After chasing an AK74 kit that i purchased from O.R.F around for 3 days i finnaly called FEDEX and went and picked it up. The Fedex Ninja who delivers to my house climbs the electric pole down the street, shimmies down the line to my house, falls like a feather onto my roof, jumps onto the front porch and blows on the front door. I never hear the fucking guy even though i was home for the 3 days he "delivered".

When i ordered a few ak74 mag packs earlier this week, i told Kelly to have him leave it at the door. Sure enough they were their this afternoon. Lucky me

That made me laugh. My wifes looking at me like I am an idiot!  AGAIN!
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 6:19:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 6:35:53 PM EDT
[#12]
I shipped a remington 710 out fedex a few weeks ago and they charged me 15 bucks or so for 3 day, which go thtere in 2. I went to shit out a fore grip the other day through UPS and they wanted 10.75 for 3 day......I was like "WHAT" and told them about shipping the whole rifle for just a few dollars more and the kid behind the counter was like....."Uh, I dont know why it costs so much. So I just shipped it USPS and it was 6 bucks and was scheduled to get there the same day as the $10.75 ups crap...........I originally tried to ship the rifle through the UPS store and they said they dont ship firearms from there I had to go to the HUB.....30 minutes away. After I drove there they were closed and I said forget it and hit fedex.....Smooth sailing.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 8:22:19 PM EDT
[#13]
A lot depends on your friver and the area you are in. some areas are flagged as bad sectors. The FEdEX/UPS guy always leave the stuff eithier in the front door or the back,sig required or not.

I"ve always wondered what would happen if I claim I did not get something.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 8:31:06 PM EDT
[#14]
762bodydropper, You shit out a foregrip?
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 8:38:42 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/27/2006 9:03:51 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

DWARNER my non proofreading ass

And I am not even gonna edit it, because I deserve all that I am gonna get from that typo.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 9:32:23 AM EDT
[#17]
Finally got them 36 mags...All used and all brown. So much for mixing up the colors! If anybody is a big fan of the brown mags...Let me know
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 12:18:47 PM EDT
[#18]
LOL, the best was when UPS delivered my precious case of 7.62x39 Wolf...to the wrong apartment in my complex!  

I checked their website and it said "Deilviered to xxxx, signed for by [me]" which I knew was totla BS because I had been home all afternoon.  I noticed the address was wrong, so ran across the complex to the other apartment.  The guy was just walking out and I said "Hey, I think..." and he turned back in the door and handed me a 40 pound box lablelled "WOLF AMMUNTION"

His repsonse:  "Heh, I kind of figured this wasn't mine!"
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 6:31:58 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Ive also heard that on the 3rd or 4th try they return it to sender. Anyone know how many trips they will make before returning it?

After the 3 or so delivery attempts, they'll keep it in their distribution center for about a week until they ship it back.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top