Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 1/25/2006 1:00:20 PM EDT
I can spend $1,420 and get 3 CAI Yugos shipped to me tomorrow or wait for CFS to get them in at some point in February and save about $175 IF their price hasn't changed. Has anybody heard if Century plans to jack the price up? If a price increase is coming I'll just pay more now. Any thoughts?
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 1:53:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Screw it, I pulled the trigger on the deal and should have them by Tuesday or Wednesday.  I got each gun for about $485 including the two mags, shipping, transfer, and 3% credit card upcharge.  They only had two left by the time I decided to place the order.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 2:17:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Good call.  They are raising the price at least $50, and I would suspect it will go up another $50 by May or June if they are still producing them.

I have seen these go for $600+ on the EE and gun shows, so $485 to your door is a steal.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 3:56:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Glad to hear it.  There are a few more available through various sources Here .
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 6:49:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Who said they are going up? I ordered mine last week and spoke to Pam and she never said anything about them going up. I know they were $360 something when they first came out, and now they are $399.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 8:30:12 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I can spend $1,420 and get 3 CAI Yugos shipped to me tomorrow or wait for CFS to get them in at some point in February and save about $175 IF their price hasn't changed. Has anybody heard if Century plans to jack the price up? If a price increase is coming I'll just pay more now. Any thoughts?

"Supply and Demand."  If demand is there, the price will inevitably go up.  Hope not!

Bud
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 8:35:06 PM EDT
[#6]
I saw one at a gun show for 800 bucks, i finger fucked it for a few minutes just to check it out, the dealer came up to me and said thats a smoking deal on that rifle, I simply replied "yeah for you maybe especially when you paid 399 for it" and i walked away.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 8:00:53 AM EDT
[#7]
UPS says it'll get here by Monday and the shipping should be only half as much as I thought.  I can't wait to check it out.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top